Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oooohh! Guys, forgive me for i forgot to welcome you officially to MY Blog. No offence was intended... welcome to 'Reality' -- clever poets will realise that the I has very many simmolarities with the author(blogger) The reality question is that space between all the things I think about and want to write about: life on the mommy track, li life on the internet, life on the receiving end of cupids charm and of course on my little world of dreams about everything from becoming the next great musician after M.J and a poet like has never been seen before..I've been reading such great blogs and itching so much to comment that I thought I'd just jump in and join the community of mommy bloggers, academic bloggers, online diarists, and, well, great minds of the 21st Century....

No comments: