Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm writting this coz i never thot someone could ever read my blog, well i'm glad that you are...i've been having this bad luck with cupid and i'm beginning to wonder whether early in life i was vaccinated against his poisonous arrows. Can you believe it that the longest real relationship i've had lasted two months and she broke it some few weeks ago? To make it even more unbelievable is the fact that she wasn't impressed with the fact that i kept telling her that i loved her sooo so much!
Anyway i'm not one to sit down and brood over the past which never is forever gone... i look forward anticipating a better tommorow. Which reminds me of what i wanted to talk about when i came to sit infront of this monitor, experience is only a good teacher when the experiences are shared(i said that and you can quote me). I've always wondered why i always want to live in times that dont belong to me, i flee the present as tho it were a dangerous contagious disease while in essence it's my only real possession. but with obsession i hold onto a bitter past while anticipating an uncertain future neglecting to live now whilst hoping to live later not realizing that the clock of time is round but once and none can stay its rapid trotting... do i ring a bell?
well my philosophy lessons were quite boring but luckily i managed to pass. thats besides the point, why do people have to break other people's hearts and pretend that nothing has happened? Dont they realise that hearts don't have spare parts? of the few heart transplants that have been attempted few have been... I'm just tired of struggling so much to love and yet i get a proportional share of heartbreak...
i'll continue this conversation another time let me get a handkerchief if thats how it's spelt...
Oh and by the way if you've read my poetry you can tell from the tone when i'd had all together and when things were on the flipside of happiness...
i didnt want to publish this... oh! God it's too personall. but you read it anyway...