Endless song
My Dear,
Let’s sing again,
This song should never end,
The sweet melody soothes my nerves,
The rhythm rejoices my bones,
Unconsciously I nod my head,
This music of the spheres,
Keeps my heart in total bliss.
Nothing seems amiss,
At least for the moment,
I can feel your calculated breathing on my ears,
Your tender touch,
With your cold hands,
Seems so real to me.
And that’s why I wish for us to continue singing.
So that I may never wake up to the fact that
You are miles away from me…
Let’s sing again,
This song should never end,
The sweet melody soothes my nerves,
The rhythm rejoices my bones,
Unconsciously I nod my head,
This music of the spheres,
Keeps my heart in total bliss.
Nothing seems amiss,
At least for the moment,
I can feel your calculated breathing on my ears,
Your tender touch,
With your cold hands,
Seems so real to me.
And that’s why I wish for us to continue singing.
So that I may never wake up to the fact that
You are miles away from me…
Comments